Have a Quarter Horse Horses for Sale in Wisconsin? Searching for Quarter Horse stallions in Wisconsin? NetEquine is horse classifieds where you can your next dream Quarter Horse Horse locally.
Your Online Source for Horse Advertising

Great Beginner's Horse!!

Quarter Horse for Sale in Ogema, Wisconsin

$900,00
 
Pete
 
Markings:
Blaze, White Sock
 
Color:
Sorrel
 
Breed:
Quarter Horse
 
Birthday:
Jan 1, 2004
 
Sex:
Gelding
 
Height:
14.3 hh
 
Weight:
1000.0 lbs
 
Registry:
N/A
 
Reg:
N/A
 
In Foal:
 
Temperament:
1 / 10
 
Last Update:
10/24/2017
 
 
Additional Comments:
Pete is a GREAT horse! I have had him for 2 years, and he has taught my 9 year old sister and 11 year old brother to ride. Even thought both of them had terrible experiences on their first horses, Pete was the laid back boy that allowed them to trust in a horse again. They both currently are very active in showing and gymkhana. I only ride Pete maybe every other week, and every time he is perfect. 90% of the time I ride him with only with a halter and lead rope and bareback. The other 10% I saddle him up and put a bit in just so he doesn't forget what they are :) With every beginner's horse, there is some sort of flaw. Either they are very pricey, very old, or have some sort of injury. The flaw with Pete is that one of his knees are turned in a little bit. In the 2 years I have had him, the only time it bothers him is when he gets rode on pavement or for over 2 hours. Even when he does start to show it bothering, the second you turn him out to pasture, it's as if it never bothered him. He doesn't show signs of stiffness or swelling after being rode or handled. It's not a huge concern for what I have used him for(trail riding and beginner riding) which is what he does best and is what I want him to be used for with his next owner. I would just love Love LOVE Pete to go to a little boy or a girl who will make him their world and learn to ride on him. I wish Pete was able to be around for when I have kids of my own one day to help them learn to ride, but my timeline is just not going to fit his for that. Good homes are a MUST and the price is negotiable to the perfect home. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!! Thanks!! :)
 

Shipping Notes:

Company / Facility:

Member Information
Name:Amanda
Phone:
Phone2:

Related Searches: Wisconsin, Quarter Horses in Wisconsin, Quarter Horses